LNG BEST PRICE
LNG Price.... $125/MT to the Buyer which includes $5/MT for commissions.
We co-broke with you ... including you - 3 of us.
1) Company Profile to be submitted for approval
2) LOI from the buyer accepting price and stating quantity required on FOB
3) Once accepted a draft contract will be issued for buyers review then a TTM/VIDEO CALL/ CON CALL will be arranged between principles TTM – though due to the current circumstances, there can be a Zoom Video call
4) Once the contract signed and SBLC placed then Wells Fargo bank takes over and handles the procurement and logistics process and they can load the vessel in 3 to 5 days.
5 years contract - must be signed by Buyer because of Low price offer
It's a min of 5 years since the price is very low anyway.
The seller/title holder's main business is WTI/Crude and the LNG comes as a result of this.
The seller has passed DD with Petronet and with Pakistan but due to COVID, they cannot deliver to them at the moment.
you can contact me Augustine, refinery mandate at email@example.com, my whatsapp is 2039097776
- Company Name: Apj Associate LLC
- Country: Usa