JP54 CHEAP PRICE FOR REAL BUYER EASY PROCEDURE
Fob - NOV/ VLad
1. Buyer sends ICPO to Seller on receipt of Seller's SCO (this document)
2. Seller issues draft contract with commercial invoice with tank details to Buyer, Buyer Signs and returns to Seller for final endorsement.
3. Buyer provides chartered vessel’s information CPA/Q88 and port clearance details PCC… OR Tank Storage Agreement and Receipt.
4. Seller issues DTA - Dip Test Authorization, Tank RECEIPT, Indigenous Analysis Report or SGS Report of the product.
5. Upon confirmation of ACT of TRANSFER in Buyers Name, Seller issues to the Buyer, Title of ownership certificate to be followed by all export documentation, Buyer conducts Dip Test and lifting commerce and Buyer release payment as agreed by both parties.
- Company Name: MERKABAH
- Country: ARGENTINA