D2 FOB ROTTERDAM
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
SPOT/CONTRACT PROCEDURE FOR & D2 FOB ROTTERDAM
Customer: End Buyer
We DCL., hereby issue SCO (Soft Corporate Offer) with presented term conditions and confirm our Security and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury that we are ready, willing and able to supply D2 stipulated herein is in accordance with the term and procedures.
ORIGIN Russian Federation
Product: Russian D2, Diesel Gas Oil
Quantity: 500,000 MT SPOT to 12 months Contract FOB Rotterdam
MT 103 or TT against Commercial Invoice, Dip Test
1- Buyer sends ICPO with full company details & seller issue commercial invoice to buyer.
2. Buyer executes the commercial invoice sign and seal and sends back to seller with Full Banking details
3. Seller will issues the following POP documents: DTA, TSR + SGS
a. Authorization to Sell
b. Certificate of Origin
c. Export Licence
d. Product Passport (dip test results).
e. Commitment to Supply
f. Corporate Guarantee Addendum
g. Statement of availability of product
4. Buyer dips, confirms and verifies the product Q&Q.
5. Buyer Pays with MT103 with condition against successful loading and Title Transfer to buyer's name.
6. Seller pays all commissions according to NCND/IMFPA
- Company Name: Greater Accra
- Country: Accra
Add a banner on MAZUT.org