Seeking Sellers from Bona Fida Refineries for Gasoil (AGO)
Urgently Seeking Sellers from Bona Fida Refineries or mandated agents for quick conclusion.
Commodity: Gasoil (AGO)
Specifications: EN 590 (10) ppm
Quantity: 100,000 MT pm
Delivery terms: CIF
Target Price: $240 MT / $230 MT
Commission: $5 MT (sellers side) $5 MT (Buyers side)
Destination Port: Tema (Ghana)
LOI available and ICPO can be issued within 7 days to approved seller.
Also Company profile, registration document (company formed 2013) available
The following procedures would be required.
1. Buyer issue ICPO, company registration and ID
2. Seller issue sales and purchase agreement SPA
3. Buyer sign and return SPA
4. Seller lodge contract with the ministry of energy, upon successful endorsement of contract,
5. Seller issue full POP to buyer to include the following:
a. Copy of license to export issued by the department of the ministry of energy b. Copy of approval to export issued by the department of ministry of justice
c. Copy of statement of availability of the product
d. Copy of the refinery commitment to produce the product. e. Copy of contract to transport the product to port
f. Copy of the port storage agreement
g. Copy of the charter party agreements to transport the product to the discharge port. h. Tank storage receipt (TSR)
i. Q&Q by current SGS report.
6. Buyer's bank issues operative letter of credit or acceptable instrument of payment.
7. Seller issues 2% performance bond.
8. Upon completion and verification of all documents shipment commences
9. On getting to buyer's port of discharge, the buyer's nominated CIQ inspection agent to perform the quality and quantity tests goes on board the loaded cargo.
10. Within 7 banking days after CIQ Q&Q report have been released to both parties, buyer pays the total cost of product upon seller having submitted full shipping documents along with commercial invoice and CIQ Q&Q reports via mt103 to seller bank account.
- Company Name: Trevor Casey-Williams