Facilitator To Refinery
Our Kazakhstan Refinery has available products NOW at Rotterdam for immediate Lifting on Dip & Pay Procedures.
1. Jet A-1 2 millions bbls Gross US$86.00 & Net US$84.00 Per Bbl
2. D6 100 Millions Gallons Gross US$0.92 & Net US$0.90 Per Gallon
DIP & PAY FOB ROTTERDAM PROCEDURES WITH SGS REPORT.
1. The buyer issues an ICPO containing the seller's work procedures and banking details
along with the TSA submitted by the buyer
2. Seller issues commercial invoice of products in tank at port, buyer signs and returns
3. The seller issues a copy of the SGS Report strictly to the buyer's Tank farm Company
only to verify the SGS Report.
4. After confirmation of successful verification of SGS Report only by Buyer's Tank Farm
Company. The Seller rents and pays the Buyer's tank for the first 3 days and the Buyer
pays his Tank Company for 3 days after his Tank Company receives payment from the
5. The seller issues the following POP documents to the buyer, the buyer performs a Dip
Test on the product and makes payment for the total value of the product injected into
the tank via MT103-TT:
a) Q&A Report
b) Injection Report.
c) Unconditional Dip test (DTA) Power of Attorney
d) Permission to sell.
e) Fresh SGS Report.(Kazakhstan)
f) Authorization to physically verify the product in the seller's tank (ATV).
g) NCNDA / IMFPA to be signed by all involved
6. Seller sends NCNDA/IMFPA and pays all intermediaries involved in the transaction 24
hours after receiving confirmation of Buyer Payment as per signed & sealed
NCNDA/IMFPA which is notarized by Public Notary and Authorized by Seller's Bank
and then monthly remittance is continued as per terms and terms of the contract of
sale and purchase agreement between the buyer and seller
IF ACCEPTABLE TO THE PRESCRIBED PROCEDURES, PLEASE ISSUE THE
ICPO DIRECTLY TO THE REFINERY: DOSTYK REFINERY
via: SK OIL LLC (Mandate)
Mr. Kuznetsov A. Vitalievich
via: Mr. Jackson Ang
- Company Name: Facilitator
- Country: Singapore