JET FUEL JP54/JET A1, D2, EN590, LCO,LPG,LNG,ESPO,MAZUT,CST-180, 380 FUEL OIL
WE SELL PETROLEUM PRODUCTS THROUGH ROSNEFT TUAPSE REFINERY, TATNEFT NAO, VOSTOKTRANSOIL, AND NWE PLATT MINUS SELLER, ALL AVAILABLE TO SELL WITH VARIOUS FOB,CIF, TTO PROCEDURES ACCEPTABLE TO BUYERS.
D2 DIESEL GAS OIL 305-82, JP54, JET A1, LPG, LNG, BITUMEN (ALL GRADES) FROM RUSSIA, LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FROM IRAQ & IRAN) AVAILABLE FOR SALE WHICH ALSO INCLUDES NWE PLATT MINUS SELLER FROM SULTANATE OF OMAN
STANDARD FOB PROCEDURE FOR ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
1) The Buyer Issue ICPO with his International Passport Copy (Data Page) to the Seller .2) The Seller issues Commercial Invoice (CI) for the available quantity in the Seller’s Storage Reservoir to the Buyer. Buyer signs and return the CI to the Seller with their signed Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) for the Seller’s Verification and Approval to enable injection programming.
3) The Seller issues the Partial POP documents as below and send to the Buyer.
(i). Commitment to Supply
(ii). Certificate of Origin
(iii). Authorization to Verify (ATV)
iv). Unconditional DTA
(v). Fresh SGS (not older than 48 hours)
(vi). Tank Storage Receipt (TSR) (vii). ATS – Authorization to Sell
(ix). Injection Report.
4) The Buyer conducts inspection by SGS on buyer’s expense.
5) Seller issue the following documents to all intermediaries involved in the transaction and to Buyer. Endorsed NCNDA/IMPFA .
6) Upon successful dip test of the product, buyer makes payment of the product via MT103 and Seller transfer Title Ownership to buyer. Only this is available.
COST INSURANCE FREIGHT (CIF)
1. Buyer issues ICPO upon receipt of Soft Corporate offer.
2.Seller issues Draft Sales and purchase Agreement to buyer, Buyer returns signed contract to Seller
3.Seller reviews signed contract acknowledged and legalize it through the ministry of energy. Cost of legalization must be borne by the Seller.
4 The Below Notarized listed PPOP by the Russia Export Control Department is released for Buyer confirmation.
(a) Refinery Commitment to Supply
(b) Certificate of Origin
(c) Seller Certificate of Incorporation
(d) Quality and Quantity Report (Product Passport)
(e) Statement of Product Availability
(f) Tank Receipt.
5. Seller releases to Buyer the above listed Partial POP Documents.
6. Buyer issues Bank Instrument DLC MT700 / SBLC MT760 within 5 working days
to seller’s Bank account, payment should be remitted in Euros.within 24hrs of Instrument Confirmation Seller Sign CPA and release full POP document and 2% PB to buyer's bank.
(a) Ship Certificates
(b) Cargo Declaration
(c) Fresh SGS Report
(d) Charter Party Agreement
(e) Ownership Certificate
(f) Title Transfer Affidavit
(g) Product Allocation Certificate
(h) Ullage Report
(i) Notice of Readiness
(j) Customs Declaration Certificate.
7 Shipment commences as per contract schedule.
8. Within 72 hours of Vessel arrival, buyer release payment via MT103 after CIQ/SGS at
the destination port.
9. Seller pays all intermediaries.
ALSO AVAILABLE IS IRAQI (BASRA LIGHT) AND IRANIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL
WITH NWE PLATT MINUS TRANSACTION, BUYERS SHOULD SEND LOI WITH OFFER INCLUDING DOCUMENTS.
COMMISSIONS PAYABLE TO BUYER/SELLER SIDE MANDATES AND FACILITATORS
ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS AND BUYER MANDATES SHOULD CONTACT, NO TIME WASTERS.
- Company Name: DOUBLE STONE AND ASSOCIATES
- Country: THE NETHERLANDS