JET A1 TURBINE AVAILABLE IN ROTTERDAM
There is available Jet A1 Turbine Fuel, 2,000,000 bbls in Rotterdam for sale without delay. Seller accepts interested Buyer's target price for quick and transparent completion of the transaction.
NON-NEGOTIABLE FOB TRANSACTION PROCEDURE
1) Buyer issues ICPO, company registration certificate and data page of buyer’s Passport or any I.D for proper verification.
2) Seller issue Commercial Invoice to the buyer and Buyer's signed the CI and reverts back along with valid Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) & a confirmation letter to complete the transaction by working strictly on the transaction procedure, along with NCNDA / IMFPA signed by all buyer groups with commission structures for the seller's bank endorsement.
3) Seller Issue to Buyer below documents:
-Passport Of Product (Dip Test Result)
-Tank Storage Receipt
-Authorization to Verify
-Confirmation Letter of the Availability of Product (Endorsed by the Russian MOE)
-Unconditional Dip Test Authorization to be endorsed by Seller, Buyer and Seller’s Storage Shore Terminal to enable Inspection of the products.
4) Dip Test conducted successfully within 36 hours, IMFPA endorsed by all parties.
5) Upon the receipt of the inspection report Q&Q, buyer/seller confirm quality and quantity, buyer pays for the total commodity within 48hours.
6) All intermediaries are paid within 24 hours of products payment. Title, Shipping and all export documents are immediately transfer to the buyer.
7) The seller issue roles and extension contract delivery contract for buyer’s review and acceptance
Serious and interested buyer/ buyer's representative should contact and send email for the price if procedure is acceptable to buyer.
- Company Name: DOUBLE STONE AND ASSOCIATES LIMITED
- Country: THE NETHERLANDS