JET A1, D2 DIESEL GAS OIL,EN590, D6 VIRGIN OIL, LPG, LNG AVAILABLE
THERE IS AN AVAILABLE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, JET A1, D2 DIESEL GAS OIL, EN590 10PPM, D6 VIRGIN OIL, LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS, LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS (LPG/LNG) ON TANK TO VESSEL PROCEDURE.
FOB TANK TO VESSEL PROCEDURE
1. Buyer sends Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Offer (ICPO), Company Registration
Certificate, data page of Buyer’s passport along with Buyer’s signed and sealed Charter Party Agreement from their Shipping Logistics company as proof of storage availability and readiness.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice (C.I.) for the available quantity in the storage tank to Buyer.
3. Seller provides Tank-to-Vessel Injection Agreement (TTVIA) for Buyer’s Shipping
Logistics company to sign, seal and return back to Seller, after which Seller provides to
Buyer the following Partial Proof of Product documents:
a. Fresh 48hr SGS in Buyer
b. Letter of Guarantee
c. Product Passport
d. Injection Report
e. Unconditional Dip Test Authorization
f. Statement of Product Availability
4. Seller issues Complete DTA and Storage Tank Receipt to Buyer. Buyer order SGS to
conduct Dip Test of the product on Seller’s Tank on Buyer expenses.
5. After successful Dip Test, Seller injects the fuel into Buyer's vessel and Seller submit the full injection report to the Buyer.
6. Buyers makes 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product to Seller’s nominated bank account and pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer's payment.
7. Seller issues draft of Sales Purchase Agreement for the succeeding monthly deliveries with possible Rolls and Extensions for Buyer’s review.
8. Buyer signs and seals the Sales Purchase Agreement and issues irrevocable, non-
transferable, non-operative, auto-revolving SBLC/IRDLC. For every monthly successful
product lift, Buyer pays after Dip Test via MT-103 T/T Wire Transfer.
9. The subsequent delivery shall commence according to the terms and conditions of the Sales Purchase Agreement.
10. Seller pays commission to all intermediaries as per IMFPA/NCNDA 24 hours after
confirmation of payment from the Buyer
SERIOUS AND INTERESTED BUYERS/ REPRESENTATIVES SHOULD CONTACT AND SEND EMAIL PRICES WILL BE GIVEN TO INTERESTED BUYERS WHEN EMAIL IS SENT TO ME
CONTACT EMAIL: DARANDYTURKS@YAHOO.COM
- Company Name: DOUBLE STONE AND ASSOCIATES
- Country: THE NETHERLANDS