AVIATION TURBINE FUEL JET AI, EN590, D2 AND D6 AVAILABLE
There is an available Petroleum product, Jet A1, JP54, D6 virgin oil, D2 Gost 305-82, and EN590 10PPM of Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and Russian origins (depending on the Buyer's choice and preference) on FOB transactions.
DIESEL FUEL EN 590 (ULSD 10 PPM)
QUANTITY: 20,000 - 200,000 METRIC TONS
FOB PRICE PER MT: GROSS $380 USD / NET $370 USD
AVIATION TURBINE JET FUEL A1 (JPA1):
QUANTITY: 50,000 -2,000,000 BARRELS
FOB PRICE PER BBL : GROSS $80 USD/NET $76 USD
STANDARD FOB ROTTERDAM PROCEDURE
1. Buyer sends LOI and Seller sends FCO
2. Buyer returns back with an ICPO.
3. Seller sends CI, CIS, MOU, and ICC Waring Letter to the buyer for
the buyer signatory and cc all the parties involved.
4. Buyer returns the signed CI, CIS, MOU, ICC Warning letter and cc all
the parties involved.
5. Seller issues SGS report strictly to the buyer only for the buyer to
verify with the SGS the authenticity of the document.
NOTE: This SGS report is for the buyer and SGS perusal alone as it's a
6. After the successful verification of the SGS report by the buyer
through the SGS, the buyer requests a payment invoice to remit 10% of
the total amount of the product as their commitment to the deal which is
deducted from the total amount of product and provides us with the
copy of the payment receipt along with their TSA/CPA.
7. After we confirm receipt of the payment, within 24 hours we issue to
the buyer Commitment letter to supply, Statement of Availability of
product, Injection Schedule and NOR to Inject the product into the
buyer tanks or vessel.
NOTE: The seller can ship to the buyer destination port at this point if
the buyer wishes for a CIF ASWP.
8. Buyer provides us with an ATI to proceed with the injections. After
the complete injection of the product into the buyer tanks or vessel, the
buyer conducts their own dip test on the product by SGS to confirm the
Q&Q of the product for the final time.
9. Upon the successful dip test on the product, buyer pays the 90%
balance of the total amount of the product by MT103/TT within 24-48
hours after the verification of the product.
10. Upon confirmation of the buyer payment of the product, seller pays
all mandates and intermediaries involved in the transaction as per the
NCNDA/IMFPA within 24-48 hours.
11. Within 24-48 hours seller issues all the documents of the product to
the buyer secure email then seller and buyer negotiates and decides
whether to sign a 12month contract with possible R&E.
Serious & Interested Buyers/ Buyer Mandates And Representatives should send me an
- Company Name: Double Stone And Associates
- Country: The Netherlands