JET A1, JP54, D2 GOST 305-82, D6 VIRGIN OIL AVAILABLE FOS SALE
Petroleum products, Jet A1, JP54, D6 virgin oil, D2 Gost 305-82, EN590 10PPM are available on FOB CIF and TTO transactions with Georgia certificate of origin. FOB Procedure is stated below and this offer lasts for a short time.
1. Buyer issues ICPO with company registration certificate, scan passport copy
2. Seller issues (FCO) FULL CORPORATE OFFER. Buyer countersigns and return with storage tank agreement (TSA)
3. Seller verify buyer tank farm and then pay 3 days’ storage reservation.
4. Buyer pays the remaining 2 days’ storage, totaling of 5 days tank storage receipt (TSR) on seller company name.
5. Seller issues Commercial Invoice C.I, with the following documents.
• Fresh SGS (Q&Q Report) Less Than 48 Hours Rotterdam.
• Tank Storage Receipt. (TSR) Rotterdam.
• Authorization to Verify (ATV).
• Injection Report Rotterdam (IR)
• Certificate of Origin. Republic of Georgia
• Product Passport.
• Authorization to Sell& Collect (ATSC)
• Dip Test Authorization (Unconditional DTA)
6. Buyer countersigns Commercial Invoice (C.I),. Upon the confirmation of the product availability with NCNDA/IMFPA Signed by All Buyer Groups with Commission Structures.
7. Buyer orders SGS to conduct dip test of the product in the seller's tank at buyer’s expense, upon successful dip Test.
8. Seller commence injection immediately into the buyer storage tank/ Vessel on the
seller expense and then issues buyer Title of Ownership certificate to be followed by all export documentation.
NB: IF THE INJECTION PROCESS EXCEEDS 5 DAYS, SELLER SHALL COMPLETE THE OUTSTANDING DAYS TO ENABLE THE CONCLUSION OF THE INJECTION.
9. Buyer makes payment by MT103 or TT wire transfer for the total product and
Seller pays all the intermediaries involved on the transaction 48 hours after confirming buyers payment for the total product.
Prices are negotiable, interested buyers/ buyer representatives should contact me through email or WhatsApp.
- Company Name: Double Stone And Associates
- Country: The Netherlands