JP54/JPA1, D6, D2 and ULSD (EN 590) Russian and US Origins
Products are FOB Rotterdam and FOB Houston. Buyer requires tanks in FOB port. If Buyer does not have tanks, I can assist. Procedure is as follows:
• Buyer receives T&P from me for review.
• Buyer supplies CP and TSA.
• I submit to Buyer DRAFT ICPO for Buyer to issue its formal ICPO.
• Seller will issue CI and Warning Letter for Buyer to co-sign, along with DTA Letter that must be signed by Buyer and Buyer’s tank farm (see NOTE).
• Upon Buyer co-signing the CI, Warning Letter and DTA Letter, Seller will email to the Buyer the PPOP documents which will include SGS Report/TSR/DTA plus other documents.
• There are no Clearance/Access Fees prior to the Buyer’s dip test.
Contact: Mike Heilman at: firstname.lastname@example.org for T&P.
NOTE: The requirement of the Buyer’s tank farm signing the DTA Letter does require the Buyer to make a lease payment which typically causes a problem for the Buyer. A solution has been developed … contact me for an explanation.