100,000 METRIC TONS AGO OFFER ON LOME WATERS
Quantity: 100,000MT.AGO (AUTOMOBILE GAS OIL)
Delivery: shall be delivered on TTO/TTT Basis, Lome Waters
PRICE: =$420MT GROSS, $390/MT NET TO SELLER, COMMISSION; $5.00/MT TO SELLER’S MANDATE/FACILITATORS, $5.00/MT TO BUYER’S MANDATE/FACILITATORS.$2.00.TO SELLERS INTERMIDIARIES.$8.00 TO BROKERS / MARKETERS & $10 TO BUYER'S PROJECT HANDLERS
The Discount shall be $10.00/MT each to Seller’s &Buyer’s Mandates/Facilitators, $5.00/MT, $8.00 TO BROKERS /MARKETERS AND $10.00 BUYERS PROJECT HANDLERS.
I) Seller and Buyer Sign & Seal this Contract including banking coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and parties to this contract shall submit a copy each to their Banks.
2) Buyer gives the Seller: - The valid ATB/NOR/VESSEL details and format including supercargo and inspector’s passports.
3) Seller confirms the signed contract, NOR/ATB details and formats including buyer’s supercargo and inspector’s passports and sends the proof of product[ POP] to the buyer for verification.
4) Buyer verifies and confirming product Loading Documents and RAISE PAYMENT INSTRUMENT BANK PAYMENT ASSURANCE LETTER OR BLOCK FUND OF $100.000.00 IN FAVOR OF TIMELESS BITS NIGERIA LIMITED. UBA BANK PLC . ACOUNT NUMBER,3002397642.ACCOUNT
OFFICER EMAIL, Seaoil20com to enable seller issue marine ATB, clearance and board buyer’s supercargo and inspector from Lagos to lome Waters and move vessel to GHANA WATERS for Q&Q test.
5) Once seller will instructs his captain to issue marine ATB and boards buyer’s supercargo and inspector.
6) Upon confirmation of product, buyer releases full BG for the either product on seller’s nominated account.
7) Upon successful Q&Q analyses, buyer places Bank Payment Instrument MT 103 on entire cargo.
8) After the successful Q&Q, MT 103 turns to cash & Buyer makes payments to Seller, Seller’s Agents/Facilitators, Buyer’ Agents/Facilitators, Transaction Agents/Consultants 9) Seller confirms payments to all bank accounts in this contract and ask buyer to recharter the vessel and take over the vessel.
10) Seller hands over Cargo documents in Buyer’s name to Buyer
11) Buyer re-charters the vessel.
12)The vessel moves to the Buyer’s point of Delivery
- Company Name: Double Stone And Associates
- Country: The Netherlands